Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

One of our best friends, David subs in a show over at Universal. He very generously decided to use one of his admissions to get us in! We had so much fun spending the day playing in the park with David and Patrick!
We went on an absolutely gorgeous day in the beginning of March. As you can see from the above pictures, the trees were in full bloom!
One of the best parts of the day was finally getting to see "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!" I'm not even a huge Harry Potter fan and even I was blown away! It was so well done, it felt like we were in the movie!
The big Harry Potter ride was in the castle behind us. Even the line for the ride was incredible!
Excited for the ride! We waited for about an hour, but it was totally worth it!
About to enjoy our first Butter Beer! 
YUM!!!
If I had to say one thing about Harry Potter World, it would just be that I wanted it to be bigger! Hopefully they will expand it down the road!
We got to see our friend Bucky perform in "Poseidon's Fury"! He was great!
We had a delightful day with our friends! Thanks David and Patrick! :)

1 comment:

Travis said...

What a great day!