Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Farewell Fillmore!

In April, Travis finished out his contract in the Hollywood Public Works and started a new character in the Citizens of Hollywood! He's currently playing a Western Star named Beau Wrangler, and is as cute as ever! He had a lot of fun creating and playing the character of Fillmore Buckets! And although he misses playing it full time, he luckily still gets to sub into it and is having a blast as Hollywood's newest Leading Man!

Fillmore cashing in on pay day!
The Hollywood Public Works: Frederick, The Boss, and Fillmore!
 
Fillmore trying to sell his "Raccoon Ranger Ravioli"!
 
 "We are the Hollywood Public Works!"
Fillmore entertaining the crowd with his musical skills!
 
Always in a jam!
 
 Fillmore with his biggest fan!
Some treats to celebrate saying "farewell" to Fillmore and "hello" to Beau!

*************************

I am so proud of my husband, Travis. He is always able to jump from one thing to the other with such ease! I admire his positive outlook and ability to dive right into something new! Great job Travis!!!! I love you! xoxo

2 comments:

Travis said...

Thanks for the blog entry! I love you too and am your biggest fan too!

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

He's a pretty pleasant and adaptable guy. You should ask Fillmore to take you out with all that cashola he received!