Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Eve....The Rest of the Day! :)

After our wonderful morning, Trav and I started to get dinner and breakfast prepped and ready for the next day!
My co-chef!

Yummy afternoon snacks!!!

Ready to watch "A Christmas Story"!

Nellie, anxious for Santa to arrive!

Our house! (We put the camera on the mailbox to get this shot!)


Some of our holiday decor...and Nellie!

After skyping with our family, we sat down for our traditional Christmas Eve dinner of Chinese food!


Christmas Eve PJ's!

Trav's Mom always gives the kids an ornament and it's usually something to represent the year. This year, Travis received a beautiful, engraved ornament to honor his Grandma. It's something we will treasure forever.

Nellie, in her Christmas PJ's!

Getting a family picture with our camera timer always proves to be a difficult task! But, we did manage to get this one where Nellie is looking at the camera!

I love my new puppy pj's!

Trav and I are big fans of classic Muppets and Sesame Street. So, this year, I gave him a bonus gift of "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street" which we watched before bed. Turns out, he got it for me too! Great minds think alike!

Getting to spend the whole day with my two loves was the simply the best!

1 comment:

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

What is your annual budget for clothes for Nellie?

Great pictures!