Sunday, March 22, 2009

Be Mine!

Travis and I figured that the restaurants would be mobbed on February 14th, so we decided to celebrate the next night. I came home from work on the 15th to find a beautiful bouquet of flowers for me from my lovely fiance!! I was so excited! As you can see from the picture below, Nellie was equally as excited!

Nellie thinking to herself "Oh great....another thing for my Mom to make me pose in front of!"
Nellie hearts Valentine's Day!

My little love bug, Nellie!
Travis and I went to one of our favorite restaurants, Season's 52! Yummmm.....

Nothing like spending Valentine's Day with the one you love! xoxo

2 comments:

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Cute pics of the whole fam! Nellie seems to love VDay!
Love, Me

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Are you and T-Man 'those people' who sit on the same side of the table when you go out to eat?