Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fun Feb Fin Fest!

Travis and I had an awesome time in February when we headed home to Rochester for a weekend with the Fin fam! It was spring break for Sheena, Amber and Jade. Keegan made the trip up from CT for the weekend too! Being all together is simply the best!

Amber, Sheena and I posing for a self portrait!
Dad F. is taking piping lessons! How cool is that!? He showed us some of his new skills! He's really getting good!


Mr. Goodness and his gal!
My (very soon to be) sis in law!

Trav and Jade just hanging out!



Mom F. opened up her new Fitness Studio last Fall. She had owned a very successful studio when they lived in Newtown, CT, but had to sell it when they moved to Rochester. We all knew that with her determination, she'd have a new one up and running in NY in no time...sure enough, we were right! As you can see, the place looks great! Who wouldn't want to work out there!? She's gaining clients and the ladies are loving it! I am so proud of my Mother in law!
Sheena and I taking a ride in the car!






On our last night in Rochester, Mom and Dad F. took us all out to an awesome dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Aladdin's! Yummmmm....


It wouldn't be a trip to the Fins without FAMILY GAME NIGHT!

And of course, I got to spend some quality time with my furry sister in law, Mya! She is such a sweetie!

No comments: