A few months had passed since last I saw Jack and I decided that I couldn't take it anymore! So, Travis and I booked a trip to Garfield NJ in early March to visit with Jack....and his parents of course! As usual, I had my camera in hand at all moments, ready to capture Jack's every expression! And as you are about to see, he has quite a few of them! He should be a model! How cute is he?
**********************************
You are about to see what I like to call: Jack In A Hat!!!
I can't get enough!!!
Uncle T-man and Jack just hanging out, watching some online baseball!

This next section is entitled: JUMPEROO JACK!


This picture is called: Things My Aunt Brooke Gave Me!
Below you can see Jack saying hello to his Aunt Sophie. Neither of them look too excited.
The next batch of pics is called: Jack Looking Cute (as usual) In A Snazzy Blue Polo!
The next and final section is called: I LOVE MY NEPHEW, JACK!
FYI: Jack is now 19 lbs and 28 1/4" tall! Big boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment