It was the second day of rehearsal for Nemo. I still pretty much knew no one and was feeling a bit lonely. During lunch time, most of the cast went out to get their lunch but I had brought mine. I went to the tiny lunch room at the Animal Kingdom rehearsal facility and there sat Mark and Robby. They had brought their lunch too! Phew! So, we struck up a conversation and there in that tiny lunch room marked the start of a beautiful friendship! :)
Well, Mark, Robby and I have been full time at Nemo since then, but along the way Robby learned another show called The Hoop Dee Do Review! He's been subbing it for awhile, but they just recently offered him a full time contract and he accepted! So, February 14th was his last full time day at the Nemo stage. Mark decorated our green room, got a cake and we made sure to take lots of pictures.
I know that we still will see each other all the time, but I'm really going to miss seeing him at Nemo. He's just one of those people that always makes your day a little brighter! He's one of my best friends on the planet and I know he's going to be a huge success over at Hoop! :) Congrats Robby! xoxo
Mark, Nemo and Robby!
The cast of Finding Nemo The Musical before Robby's last show!
1 comment:
We all miss him! He is such a great light at the stage. Someone who brings out the good in people. Thanks for letting me blog stalk you!
Post a Comment