Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree!

Many of our friends threw parties this holiday season! Travis and I had great fun at all of them!

A few group shots taken at David and Patrick's beautiful new town home! It was decorated so nicely...it felt like a winter wonderland! Made me forget I was in Florida for a few hours!

Me and two of my favorite girls!

Above you can see Robby, Mark and portraying snowmen at Mark Taylor's party!

The host, Mark!

Rachel came to town for a visit.

Sterling, Paul, Mark and Robby

Two of our very good friends, Andrea and Rob, hosted a Christmas formal at their beautiful, new house! It was so much fun and so neat to see everyone decked out in something other than a blunitard!

Posing with the host and hostess!

My best friends, Mark and Robby looking handsome as ever!

Diving into the egg nog and dip!

My good friend, Scott. I am his shark butt in Nemo!

Some of the Nemo girls, Gina, Andrea, Ashley, Me and Dana!
My friends, Gina and Hillary!
Alex and I thought our dresses complimented each other's.
Posing in front of the Christmas tree with my handsome date!

1 comment:

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

I think it would have been clever to wear your blunitard! It would have been different from everyone else!

Travis takes dipping seriously.