Thursday, December 4, 2008

O' Tannenbaum!

The day after Thanksgiving, we got to work on decorating the apartment. My Mom was coming down on 12/1 and I wanted everything to be festooned for her arrival! :)

Travis hanging a Mickey ornament on the tree. We have a few Disney ornaments...surprise, surprise!

Nellie and I hanging an ornament!

Posing with few of our close "friends" from the World of Disney, NYC!
Nellie loves to snooze by the soft glow of a Christmas tree!

Woops! I guess the flash interrupted her slumber!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And festive it is! I'm not sure which location is more decorated ~ the apartment on the Magic Kingdom!
Brooke made me stand outside the front door while she illuminated #105! It was worth the wait!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, meant to say "or" not "on"! I'm tired! Those Florida people ran me ragged!

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Looks fully festooned! Seriously...looks great! I love Nellie sleeping by the gentle tree light glow! Can't wait to see y'all!

Love,
Lehigh