Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas at Disney with Mom: The Magic Kingdom!

My Mom and I had a super time going to the Magic Kingdom to see the lighting of Cinderella's Castle! We got there early to ride a few rides and see a few shows. Then we got a great spot in front of the castle for the Christmas lighting! It was spectacular!

Me and my Mom in at the entrance to the Magic Kingdom!

Posing in front of the castle!

The characters wonder how to decorate the castle!

Cinderella decided it should sparkle like her glass slippers!

After the castle was lit, the crowd just stood there gazing up at the lights! It was so beautiful. No one wanted to leave! Of course we took a million pictures!

Smooches!

A few shots a little further away!

Christmas on Mainstreet USA!

Travis and I had such a fun time seeing all of the Disney Christmas sights with my Mom! She says she wants to come back next year and I'm going to hold her to it! :)

No comments: