Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas at Disney with Mom: EPCOT!

Travis and I were so lucky this year because my Mom made a special trip down to visit with us and see Disney World at Christmas! If you ever get the chance to come down during this time of year, it's well worth the trip! There are so many spectacular sights! Our first stop was EPCOT!

Above you can see the lit archways leading to the World Showcase. The lights were choreographed to music!

My Mom and I made our way around the World Showcase and stopped in most of the shops. Here I am donning traditional Viking garb in Norway!

In the American pavilion you can find a GIGANTIC gingerbread house. Listed above are the ingredients! Only in America!

Here I am enjoying a pretzel and soda in front of one of the many EPCOT trees.

My Mom and I were lucky and caught the very beginning of the Candlelight Processional. Neil Patrick Harris was the guest speaker that night. We stood and watched the whole thing. It was beautiful!

During our travels around the world, we ran into this jolly Moroccan guy playing a drum! He told the stories of the Moroccan holiday traditions. He was pretty cute so we hung around and watched!

Posing with the cute Moroccan guy.

Mom and I in front of the tree!

Now that I'm looking at it, Travis looks a lot like that cute Moroccan guy!

Travis, Mom and I in front of the EPCOT ball. And look at Pluto's dog house behind us!


BONUS PICTURE:

Mom bowling on the Wii! She said Pop-Pop would've loved to have a Wii!

No comments: