Tuesday, November 11, 2008

They say it's your birthday....It's my birthday too!

I hit the big 2-8 on 11/09. I couldn't think of anything I'd rather do than spend it hanging with my best Orlando buddies! Travis and I had a little dinner party over at our place and it was a really good time!
Enjoying some cheese with Andrea, Mark, Robby and Rob!
Some of my favorite peeps! Claire, Ame, Tony, David, Andrea, Robby and Mark!

Brian and Hillary!

Two of my best O-town girlfriends, Melanie and Claire!

Amanda and Joel deeply engaged in a game of Celebrity!

Me and Travisimo having fun with Amanda and Joel!

David K., rocking at Celebrity and the (soon to be) Stacks looking very intense!

My friends are ridiculous and got me some really nice gifts! It was too much!

I love Home Goods!! Thank you Mark and Robby!
I love those boys.
This is a really bizarre picture taken by David K. Why am I looking so contemplative and just look at all of those candles?! Yikes!!!
Trav is pretty excited that I was able to blow out 28 candles in one breath! :)

Thanks to Travis and all of our great friends, my birthday was really a blast! I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life! I am really looking forward to the exciting year ahead!

No comments: