Here are more pictures of my sweet baby girl over the past month or so!
She's become such a smiley girl!
Catching some zzzz's!
Hehehe...
Silly girl!
She's getting to like baths a little bit better now...there aren't quite as many tears!
Cutie, pink, skeleton pj's!
She loves her Uncle Mark!
Getting to know Nellie!
Eden has such a cute wardrobe....I think I've taken her picture in most of her outfits!
Walking with my girls!
Smiley bug!
Story time with Daddy!
She looks very surprised to see me!
My beautiful girl!
Chewing on her shirt...one of her favorite past times!
Me and my girl.
Chipmunk!
Love.
"Hey Mom...can't you see I'm naked here!"
She loves her Aunts!...Her bib proclaims it so!
Nothing better.
Hanging out on Grandma Fin's lap!
Learning to hold her toys!
She got to meet her Great Uncle Dennis!
Hanging with the boys!
Snuggling.
Born in 2012!
Enjoying her bouncy chair.
Having a laugh!
"Uhhh....I'm not so sure about this!"
Snoozing with Daddy!
1 comment:
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter
Post a Comment