Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Eden Meets Her Grandma and Grandpa S.!

At the beginning of October, Eden had her first plane ride up to NJ to meet her Grandma and Grandpa Sciscio! She did really well on the plane ride up, barely made a peep! The ride back she was a little more fussy, but all in all not too bad! 
 Eden finally got to meet her Grandpa S.! I know you can't tell here, but she was very excited that the day had finally arrived! I think the traveling just pooped her out! :) 
 
 Eden and Grandma! 
 All cozy and comfy on Grandma's shoulder! 
 Eden and Grandpa S.!
 She looks like she's laughing here. But then...
...something went terribly wrong! Hehe....I absolutely love this picture! 

*********************

What a lucky girl to have 4 fantastic grandparents who love her so much!!!

2 comments:

Travis said...

Great trip! I love that picture of her and your dad!

Anonymous said...

Great entry! The picture with Dad is a CLASSIC! I love the pics with Momma!

~Lehigh