Monday, October 1, 2012

Lots of Random Eden Pics from Aug/Sept! (Part One!)

 Once again, I found myself with lots of cute Eden pics with no specific blog to put them in! So, here they are in two entries! They aren't necessarily in order by date over the last two months...just a hodge podge! :) 
 Squishy cheeks! 
 My smiley girl! 
 
 I love her expression here! 
 Eden gazing up at her Uncle Robby! 
 Enjoying her glider chair! 
 Hehe...she has so many expressions!
 Me and my girl! 
 Ready for some football! 
 Nap time! 
 Eden and Nellie...just chilling!
 Pretty in pink!

My beauty. 
 
 Having a grand ol' time!
 This really does look like she's singing "Call Me Maybe!"
 
 She loves her little bouncy chair. 
 
Big smiles! 
 
 Go Phillies! 
 Groovy pants! 
 Froggy legs!
 Love my family!
 
 First mini golf experience!
 First meal out!
 Nice and clean!
 Love my girl. 
 Sleepy baby....sleepy Daddy!
 Time to burp!
 
 Cutie sun hat! 
I can't get enough of that smile! 

1 comment:

Travis said...

I'm officially addicted to that baby!