Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Our first days with Eden!

The day after Eden was born was a great one. Although I felt like I had been hit by a truck, it's hard to remember that now. All that sticks in my mind now is how overwhelmed and in love I was with this little person who had been a part of me for 9 months! And I woke up that morning and actually got to see her little face! It was incredible! 
 My first morning with my sweetie. 
 
 
 
 Eden has been so expressive from the start! 
 She pretty much slept for the first 3 days of her life! 
 
My family! 
 
 Eden's Grandma Fin was supposed to be flying in on the 20th in anticipation of her arrival. But, obviously those plans changed! She hopped on the first flight she could find on the 19th and made it in time! What a great Grandma! 
 Three generations of Finlaysons! 
 Pumpkin! 
 Proud Dad! 
Hopefully Eden likes to have her picture taken! :)
 Eden and her birth certificate! 
 Oh I just love her! 
 I'm a girl! 
 Daddy's little girl. 
 
Our little glow worm! 

1 comment:

Travis said...

I can't stand how cute she is! She melts my heart!