I had the pleasure of having another ultrasound yesterday (4.2.12) at my 23 1/2 week mark! I had been having some pains randomly through the days that I wasn't too worried about. I figured it was growing pains or something like that, but Trav wanted me to call the doc anyway. I went last week and and they checked me out and everything is looking great! But, she wanted me to have an ultrasound anyway just to be sure! Since I feel her movin' and groovin' in there all the time, I was not worried about her at all, but thrilled at the chance to see her again!
Normally my ultrasounds are done right in the doc's office, but this time we had to go to an imaging center. So, I had a different technician than normal. I asked her if she could double check that she was still/really a she! And sure enough she is! Zero questions!
We were in there for a long time because the tech could not get the measurements for Baby Girl's head! She was just not wanting to cooperate! But, we got a great shot of her profile! :)
Another profile shot!
In this one you can get a clear view of her spine.
Baby was not wanting to show her face! She kept putting her arms up in front of her head! Hopefully by the time she's out, she'll get used to having pictures taken of her! Travis and I think that she actually does have her head facing the "camera" in this one though!
Here is the bottom of her foot! So cute! :)
*******************
A month ago, I was scheduled to have an ultrasound next week, but now that I've had this one, I'm not sure if that one will be cancelled or not. Everything is looking great with the baby! And aside from the normal aches and pains, I'm feeling great too! Rolling right along!!! Less than 4 months to go!
1 comment:
She's as cute as Nellie!
Post a Comment