Travis has been performing in the Slapstick Studios/"The Velcro Show" for almost two and half years but was recently offered to move over to a different stage full time! He'll be performing in Streetmosphere over at the Hollywood Studios and he's very excited. It's going to be a really great, but very different experience from the Slapstick Studios. Anywho...I went to see him perform during his last full time week at Slapstick! As always, he was charming and wonderful on stage!





Some of the set!

The host of the show, Hank Hook!

Getting ready to spin the wheel of chance!
Some of the set!
The host of the show, Hank Hook!
Getting ready to spin the wheel of chance!
Talking to the kiddies!

My cute guy!

Trav has had a wonderful time performing at Slapstick full time. Although he'll still have the opportunity to sub, I'll miss seeing him host this wacky game show on a regular basis! But, I can't wait to see him in his new show at the Studios! Coming soon to a Brookish Blog near you!
My cute guy!
Trav has had a wonderful time performing at Slapstick full time. Although he'll still have the opportunity to sub, I'll miss seeing him host this wacky game show on a regular basis! But, I can't wait to see him in his new show at the Studios! Coming soon to a Brookish Blog near you!
****************************
Below is a short video recap of Trav's performance! (A note: The first frame should say May 2010...not 201...woops!)
3 comments:
I wish Travis all the best as he makes this exciting new move!
You were great in your performances as the host. Looking forward to seeing you in your new show.
Love you!
Dad
Fantasic! Loved watching you in your show for the last time
Can't wait to see the new one
I love you
Mom
Post a Comment