We performed at the IMPROV, which was conveniently attached to a huge mall! I had a lot of downtime through the week, so I got to do a little shopping! :)
The stage all set for the show!


Above I'm with all of the character performers and their entertainment manager, Brian. One of the performers, Gabe, was from the area and recommended we eat at Portillo's Hot Dogs. It was really good....in a greasy and delicious kind of way! My brother used to live right outside of Chicago and I'm pretty sure he has a story about Portillo's!
Above I'm with all of the character performers and their entertainment manager, Brian. One of the performers, Gabe, was from the area and recommended we eat at Portillo's Hot Dogs. It was really good....in a greasy and delicious kind of way! My brother used to live right outside of Chicago and I'm pretty sure he has a story about Portillo's!
We also went out for real Chicago deep dish pizza. It was deeeeeelish, but I could only eat one piece! It was pretty intense!

Throughout the week there were a total of 11 shows and I performed in 6. So, most of the time was spent at the IMPROV and the mall. Pictured above is me all done up for the show!

Me and Captain Mickey!

Smooches for my favorite mouse!


Me and Minnie!

Almost as cute as Nellie!

Self portrait!

Me and our Entertainment manager, Brian!

Me and the Goof!

Fun times!

Posing with Donald!

Deevey See (a.k.a Lisa) was the wacky hostess of the show!

After the show, Mickey and his pals came out and had a dance party with the guests!

So cute!

Me and Chad from the production team. I actually knew him from NYC. He was part of the Florida team that came up for the World of Disney opening back in 2004!

On the last night, they threw a cast party at the IMPROV.

I spent most of the weekend with the character performers. Pictured above are Gabe, Amy and Jason. They are a lot of fun!



Singing "Who Knows Where a Dream Might Lead" from Disney Cruise Line's "Golden Mickeys"!
Me and Captain Mickey!
Smooches for my favorite mouse!
Me and Minnie!
Almost as cute as Nellie!
Self portrait!
Me and our Entertainment manager, Brian!
Me and the Goof!
Fun times!
Posing with Donald!
Deevey See (a.k.a Lisa) was the wacky hostess of the show!
After the show, Mickey and his pals came out and had a dance party with the guests!
So cute!
Me and Chad from the production team. I actually knew him from NYC. He was part of the Florida team that came up for the World of Disney opening back in 2004!
On the last night, they threw a cast party at the IMPROV.
I spent most of the weekend with the character performers. Pictured above are Gabe, Amy and Jason. They are a lot of fun!
Singing "Who Knows Where a Dream Might Lead" from Disney Cruise Line's "Golden Mickeys"!
*******************************
Below is a video of my performance in the show!
6 comments:
What a beautiful voice. Unfortunately I hardly ever get to hear you sing. I loved it! I am so proud of you.
Love Dad
A treat for me also! I miss that voice! I just closed my eyes and remembered so many wonderful singing performances I got to witness over your growing up years. Thanks for posting. xoxo
Momma
Thank you so much! :)
Brookie-you looked and sounded beautiful! Congratulations on a great performance! Great to hear you airing out the ol' pipes! Love you lots!
Lehigh
P.S. What did Portillo's Hot Dogs used to sell in addition to beef and burgers (and obviously, hot dogs) that they no longer offer and used the sign version of Wite-Out to conceal?
Yes Brooklet!!! You sounded AMAZING and looked so beautiful! I am so proud of you!! Way to knock it out of the park!!
:)Ame
You are stunning, my friend. Absolutely stunning. You sound amazing and look gorgeous. I am so glad that you posted this!!!
Post a Comment