After the big proposal, Travis and I surprised them with lunch at Les Chefs de France, located in the French pavilion at EPCOT. We had some treats waiting for them when they arrived!
Anxiously awaiting the arrival of the happy couple!

It wouldn't be a momentous Disney occasion without a button to share the news!


Pouring the bubbly!



Toasting!

Cheers!

Smoooooches!

More treats!


Amber and Billy - Just Engaged Frame!

Remy (from Ratatouille) popped by to congratulate the happy couple!

Group shot!



Desserts!!!

Outside of the restaurant!

Is that the Eiffel tower I see?

I love this picture of some of my favorite people on the planet!

I was just snapping pictures left and right (surprise surprise!) and I captured this odd shot. It's weird, but I love it!

Another great shot of the four of us!

Soon to be brothers!

My friend.
It wouldn't be a momentous Disney occasion without a button to share the news!
Pouring the bubbly!
Toasting!
Cheers!
Smoooooches!
More treats!
Amber and Billy - Just Engaged Frame!
Remy (from Ratatouille) popped by to congratulate the happy couple!
Group shot!
Desserts!!!
Outside of the restaurant!
Is that the Eiffel tower I see?
I love this picture of some of my favorite people on the planet!
I was just snapping pictures left and right (surprise surprise!) and I captured this odd shot. It's weird, but I love it!
Another great shot of the four of us!
Soon to be brothers!
My friend.
Love birds!
A great afternoon in EPCOT!
Where it all happened!
Shocked!!!
Beautiful Bride to be!
Posing for a shot with my husband!
Some of the Canadian gardens!
So happy together! :)
****************************************
Travis and I couldn't be happier for Amber and Billy! They are a fantastic couple who really complete each other! We are thrilled to have been a part of such a special day! We love you A & B! Congrats! xoxo
1 comment:
Such a happy day!
Post a Comment