Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lots of Fun with the Fin Fam!

Travis and I took a trip up to Rochester to spend some time with the fam! We started off the trip by heading up to Canada to visit with Trav's Grandparents. It was really nice to see them. Grandma had us pick out a few things from her china cabinet to take home with us. We chose a beautiful cup and saucer, a sugar and creamer bowl and a lovely plate. They will look so nice in our hutch and we will treasure them forever!

Travis with his Grandma and Grandpa!
Dad F. has been having a lot of fun and making great progress with his bagpipe playing!
We got to see Amber and Billy's new condo! They've done such a great job of painting it and making it their own! I can't wait to spend more time there next time we visit! It's so cozy!

The view into the kitchen from the living room!
And here is their brand new puppy, Xander! He is a pure bred chocolate lab! So cute!
The happy family in their happy home!
Mom & Dad F. got all of us tickets to go see Spring Awakening on tour in Rochester! I absolutely loved the show!
Great show!
Grease is the word!

We celebrated Valentine's Day all together!

The fam!

Treats!

The little man, Xander!
Maya...hanging out upstairs...pretty sure she's not supposed to be up there!

Bowling!
Me and the girls!

Intense bowlers!

What a sweetheart!

Extreme close up!




Such a cute little guy!

Jade and Xander!

Belly up!
Jade in the nightgown that my Mom sent her for Christmas! So cute!
In case you were wondering, it is COLD in Rochester in February!

Maya and Xander...best buddies!



We had so much fun painting switch plates and plug plates at a place called "Created By Us!" Travis and I each made one for our house. They are so cute!

Sheena and I having fun painting!

Mom and Trav! Such a fun place! I hope to find a place like this in Orlando!

****************************


We had a fun filled time in Rochester with the family. Of course, the time went by entirely too fast! Trav and I can't wait until we can all be together again! A big thank you to Mom and Dad F. for such a fun week!!!

2 comments:

Momma said...

You certainly did pack a lot of activity into a few days! The Fin Fam is Fun! You are so fortunate to have found such wonderful people to be your other family! Love them all!

Brookish99 said...

Tell me about it! I have the two of the best families in the world! :)