Friday, March 26, 2010

Disney World with Funcle, Chris and Ryan!

As I have mentioned before, one of the greatest things about living in Orlando, is that people like to come visit! We have been so fortunate to have had so many visitors over the past three years. Our latest visitors were my Funcle Dan, his wife, Chris and their daughter/my cousin, Ryan! I moved down to Florida in 2007, shortly after Ryan was born, so I haven't had the chance to spend a lot of time with her. So, it was AWESOME to get to see her down here and play in the parks together!
Funcle D, Chris and Ryan came to see me in NEMO! I got to see them after the show and take a few pictures. I LOVE this picture of Ryan and me...she's so cute! I love her!
One of the days they were here, I had off, so I got to spend the whole day with them! We started off in the Magic Kingdom. Here is the happy fam, ready to ride the Teacups!


Ryan and her Dad watching the castle show, "Dream Along with Mickey"! The show has all of Ryan's favorites, Mickey, Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Snow White! What could be better?!
Ryan is really into Peter Pan and Captain Hook, so they bought a sword and a hook so they can play pirates at home in the backyard!

Arrrrggghhhhh!!!!

Sporting some ears while waiting for the monorail....Ryan's favorite ride!
As much as Ryan likes pirates, she also loves princesses....particularly Snow White! She was in complete awe when she got to meet her. It was so precious!

What a great picture!

The Flower and Garden festival is going on at EPCOT right now, so we got to see some amazing topiaries!

Next up, we went to see Trav's show at the Slapstick Studios! Ryan was not shy about jumping up to play the first game!
Ryan wasn't the only contestant in the show! Funcle Dan got called upon to play "Bringing Up Babies!"


Who can Velcro diaper and feed the most babies before the time runs out?!

The winner!

We love Velcro!

Where's Nemo?

**************************


After our day of playing in the parks, the Funcle Crew came to see our new house and very generously took us out to dinner. We had so much fun chatting and catching up. I wish that I got see them more often. Ryan is the sweetest, most well behaved two and a half year old I've ever met! Dan and Chris are doing such a great job bring her up! I was so happy we were able to all spend time together and I can't wait for them to come back!

1 comment:

Momma said...

Looks like such a fun time! Ryan is so cute!