Sunday, March 21, 2010

Afternoon Tea with Claire!

My friend Claire is one of the hardest working people I know. She works seven days a week! She works with me two days a week at Nemo and spends the other days dancing at Sea World. When she's not working, she spends her time with her family which includes her husband, two step kids, 3 dogs and 1 cat! She's got a lot on her plate, but she really handles it with such grace. You would never know what a busy life she leads, as she has a very peaceful and calm personality. So, for her birthday I decided to take her to afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian Resort. Well...her birthday was last July, but between her busy schedule and me getting married and buying a house, we only just got around to it! But, it was definitely worth the wait!
Here we are about to go in to our tea!

Champagne on a Tuesday afternoon? Ok!
Cheers! Happy (VERY Belated) Birthday Claire!

Our tea was so delicious! The menu included two pots of tea, champagne, sandwiches, scones and desserts! It was so much fun and we felt so posh!
I'm so thankful for my wonderful friend Claire! :)

1 comment:

Momma said...

I'm so thankful for your wonderful friend Claire too! xoxo

Looks like a wonderful afternoon. I like tea.