Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Eve 2009!

Travis and I didn't have to go into work until the afternoon on Christmas Eve, so we had a great morning together!

Marsha and her kids, Hillary and Adam came to visit! They had a fun day in the parks on Christmas Eve and Christmas!


After breakfast, Claire, Dara and Tyson came over!

Here we are having our traditional Christmas Eve dinner of Chinese food!!!




Some artsy shots of the house!!!
Mom and Dad Fin sent us our Christmas Eve ornaments to open up!

My sweetie pup and I are all ready for Santa!

Travis got me some new pj's!

Santa's Little Helper!

2 comments:

Momma said...

Great photos! When I first looked at you in your pjs, I thought they were electrified! LOL!

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Really pretty shots of the decorations! I love the one of the table and candles! It looks very cozy and pretty!