Christmas morning was a blast! Trav, Nellie and I got up early to find that Santa had been to our house!!! We were a little worried that he wouldn't know our new address....but he must have figured it out!
Early in the morning!
Nellie and her Pops!

Nellie, snuggled up in front of the "fire"!

My sweetie, little Christmas present!

Trav's awesome card that he made for me!

Me and Nell's cards for Trav!

Nellie LOVES opening presents!

A monkey rope! What could be better!?

The new home ornament I made for Travis!

A little bubbly!

Breakfast casserole and cinnamon rolls!

Nellie's gift to Trav!

Helping Nell open one of her gifts!

Trav hanging a new ornament from Mom and Dad Fin!
Nellie, snuggled up in front of the "fire"!
My sweetie, little Christmas present!
Trav's awesome card that he made for me!
Me and Nell's cards for Trav!
Nellie LOVES opening presents!
A monkey rope! What could be better!?
The new home ornament I made for Travis!
A little bubbly!
Breakfast casserole and cinnamon rolls!
Nellie's gift to Trav!
Helping Nell open one of her gifts!
Trav hanging a new ornament from Mom and Dad Fin!
Fast forward a few hours later and after work, dinner time! Chicken Divan...probably my favorite meal of all time!
She's asking "when do I get to take off my hat?!"
********************************
It was a great Christmas!!!
2 comments:
You guy are too much! I hope you always take time to do the little things for one another. xoxo
"Anonymous" is Momma Sciscio. I hit the publish button too quickly.
Post a Comment