Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Orlando Shower! - Games and Gifts!

My friends were way too generous with the gifts! I received some really awesome things! The whole group made me a beautiful scrapbook! Everyone did an individual page ahead of time. I was so touched by the whole thing!
Look at all of those gifts! What did I do to deserve this!?
We had a lot of fun playing some Bridal Shower games! One of the games was a quiz about Travis and I! Luckily, I got all of the answers correct!

The group playing some games!
Andrea won!

Beautiful wrapping!
Mark and Robby even put a Fall themed bow on their gift!
A bunch of the group went in together and got us a Kitchen-Aid Mixer, the rest of our bathroom towels and a utensil holder!!! Wow!
Rita made me a beautiful bouquet from all of the ribbons! We posed for our prom picture!
Robby added some more ribbons!
*******************************
I had so much fun at my Orlando shower! It was seriously such a special night for me and I was blown away by everyone's love and generosity. With everyone's busy schedule, it meant so much that so many of my friends were able to come and celebrate with me. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
********************************
On a side note, the dress I'm wearing used to belong to my Grandmom! :)

No comments: