Monday, September 7, 2009

My Orlando Shower! - The Festive Decor and Fantabulous Hosts!

My wonderful friends from Nemo threw me a fantastic Bridal Shower down here in Orlando! I was so overwhelmed by the whole occasion!! It was a very special night that I will always remember!

This sign was hanging on the front door!

I was so touched by all of the time and effort that my friends put into everything!

Giving a hug to the lovely hostess (and my best friend), Claire!

Me and Claire Bear!

Marky and I!

Look at those handsome fellas!

Me and Ame!!!

No one can rock a bow tie like Robby!

Me and Mels! :)

My friends know that I love pictures, so they worked with Trav to get a bunch of pictures of us throughout the past 7 years! It was so cute!


Claire made these adorable candy bars!!! :) So sweet!

Since Travis and I are getting married in the Fall, met in the Fall and generally love the Fall, my friends threw a Fall themed Bridal Shower! It was complete with Fall decorations and Fall themed food/drink! Wow! I wrote the word "Fall" quite a few times in this little blurb!

My friends made all of the food/drink and it was seriously like the Food Network catered the event!! The menu consisted of pumpkin ravioli, pumpkin dip, pumpkin/pear soup, autumn salad, apple cider martinis...and much more! I'm salivating just thinking about it!

I cannot thank my friends enough for throwing me such an incredible shower! I loved every minute of it!!! xoxo

No comments: