Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My NJ Bridal Shower! - The Awesome Decor!

On July 18th, I had another amazing shower! This time it was in NJ and thrown by my Maid of Honor and sister, Leigh Anne and my Mom! It was such a cool day! They spent so much time and energy planning it for months and I couldn't wait to find out what everything was going to be!!!
Here I am in front of Leigh Anne's house, hanging with the party balloons!

One of my best friends (and bridesmaids) made the trip from Orlando to NJ for my shower! Gosh! I just have the most amazing friends!!! Thank you Claire!!!
This was displayed at in the foyer of Leigh Anne's house!
Today's Menu! Tomorrow's menu may be something totally different!
Shower favors....an adorable 4 pack of LOVE coasters!
The invitation on display!
This has been at all of the Bridal Showers in the family, starting with my Mom's in 1969!
How cute are those little drink dispensers? They made drinking iced tea and lemonade even more fun than it usually is!
It was seriously festive with the BRIDE TO BE sign and the the brightly colored puffy things...all made by sis!


How cute?!


These cupcakes were not only ridiculously adorable, they were also ridiculously delicious!!!
These were strewn about all over the tables!
Me, the puffs, and a lot of yumtastic food!
Posing with my Momma! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So amazing Brooklet!

*Ame