I had a great time going to see two of my very good friends, Ame and Robby, perform in "The Hoop De Doo Revue" over at Disney's Fort Wilderness Lodge! I had seen the show a bunch of times before but it's always the most fun when you get to see your friends perform in it! Ame and Robby are so talented and both did an awesome job!!
Claire, Mark and I ready to eat!
Zoraida and Randy!
Mark and Tony looking forward to some good eats!
Me and my best buddy, Claire!
A friend that I grew up with, Ben, is also in the show!
Johnny and Claire!
Robby looking adorable as always!
Six Bits and Dolly!
Claire got called up on stage to be the Can Can dancer!
Claire and "Johnny"!
Having a good laugh!
Davey Crockett!
Claire and "Claire"!
Claire and Johnny sharing a very serious moment!
Group shot!
Jazz Hands! We are so silly! :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah Brooklet! Hoop de do love!!!! Claire and Johnny love you!!
1 comment:
Yeah Brooklet! Hoop de do love!!!! Claire and Johnny love you!!
Ame
Post a Comment