On June 9th, our friends threw Travis and I a beautiful baby shower! They put so much into planning and worked so hard to make such a special night for us! We were completely overwhelmed, touched and blown away by everything!
The food table! Everything was plentiful and delicious!!!
Gorgeous flowers and center pieces were all over the room!
My friends know me and my love of nostalgia well! They even incorporated our baby pictures into the decor! :)
Welcome Baby Fin!!!
I absolutely love this picture! :)
Travis and I with the incredible party planners all decked out in pink! Gosh our friends are amazing!
Baby Fin is going to LOVE her Uncle Mark and Uncle Robby! What's not to love?!
Claire has to be one of the sweetest, most thoughtful and caring friends I've ever known. I am so lucky to have her in my life!
It seems like yesterday we were throwing Andrea her shower for Baby Jake! She's always there for me to give me advice or share stories of her own pregnancy/parenting experiences! I can't wait for Jake to show our girl the ropes of life! :)
Ame has the ability to make everyone feel special. She's always genuinely interested in your life and what you are saying. I don't know how to explain it without sounding cheesy, but she is just a sparkly person! She glows with positivity and joy!
With a few of my Nemo girlfriends, Shannah and Audrey! These girls are two of the most encouraging and positive people I know! The baby girl, Mila, belongs to another one of my friends Ashley!
Travis, hanging with Bucky and Rob! Trav is going to be playing for the Nemo softball team this Fall, so he'll be hanging with these guys much more often! Go Lucky Fins! :)
Such a cool picture with the rain on the windows! Pictured above are Matt, Claire (Lil' C), Ame and Ryan!....all Nemo friends and cast mates!
Giving a squeeze to Ashley....Baby Mila's Mom!... (pictured above!)
We love the Swickards, Alissa and Michael! I owe Alissa a huge thanks for letting me borrow her maternity wardrobe! In many of my weekly pictures, I'm sporting her clothes!
Me and my pal, Melanie!
The Dad-to-Be sporting his medal with pride! :)
Can't have too many diapers....so I'm told!
Our friends truly showered us with so many gifts!
Our little girl has one cute wardrobe!
My friend, Zoraida, made us this awesome owl blanket!!! She is so talented!
Too cute for words!
A Moby Wrap to wear the baby around! Hehe...
Robby's sister, Izzy, made us some gorgeous, handmade gifts! She made us an owl pillow, a car seat cover and also knitted us two owl outfits for the baby! They are seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen! I can't wait to see the baby in them! Oh, and I should mention that Izzy is also pregnant, due 4 days before me, getting ready to move states and taking care of her 4 year old and 2 years old boys! How she ever found time to whip up these homemade treasures, I'll never know! She's a super woman!
Travis and Tony....two peas in a pod! They get along so well and always have a way to make each other laugh...maybe it's because they were both born on September 23! I must give a HUGE thank you to Tony for taking these wonderful pictures at our shower. He is such a talented photographer and has such an incredible eye for editing as well. Tony is going to be taking some pictures of our girl within her first week of life and I could not be more excited!
Some of my favorite guys!
Group shot of the shower guests! It's really so hard to express our gratitude for everyone's love and generosity. Thanks to our family and friends at our NJ shower and our FL friends, Travis and I are set for Baby Girl Fin to arrive. I don't quite know what we have done to deserve such wonderful people in our lives, but I sure am thankful! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Our baby is so loved already and for that I am forever grateful!




























1 comment:
Such great friends! And so much pink!
Post a Comment