Thanks to the generosity of many of our friends and family, Travis and I were able to put together a happy little nursery for our baby girl! It was a ton of fun to put together and we are so pleased with the final product!!! I go into the room often and marvel at its cheeriness! :)
The crib!
Some shots of the room!
Hamper!
Changing table/Dresser!
Bookcase and decal!
Close up of the crib!
Bookcase!
Nellie is ready for her little sis....or is she?!
Another shot of the room from the door!
"Why God Made Little Girls"... This was hanging in my room as a wee one!
My Raggedy Ann doll from when I was a baby!
Trav's Heart to Heart Bear from when he was little!
Decor!
Another view...
Welcome baby!
Toys!
A few of her outfits in the closet!
Wonder how long I can keep the closet this organized!
This was also mine as a baby!
Night light!
Plug plate cover that I made for her!
Ready for a fashion show!
Blankies and bibs!
Our spot for bed time stories!
Now all we need is a baby! :)
3 comments:
It is a gorgeous space! You did a great job!
It is just beautiful! Baby Girl Finlayson will love it!
Anytime now!
Post a Comment