Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Summer Visit from Mom, Dad and Sophie!!

Mom, Dad and Sophie made the long drive from NJ to FL for a summer visit!
They arrived on my Dad's 65th Birthday! My poor Dad spent his whole birthday driving! So, the least we could do was have a yummy chocolate cake waiting for him upon their arrival!
Happy 65th Birthday Dad! I love you!

Nellie sported a Nemo visor for a few minutes...long enough to take a picture!

Nellie and her Dad...just hanging out!

Mark and Robby came over for pizza!

It was great to get to spend some time all together! Thank you so much for making the trip! We're looking forward to the next visit!

2 comments:

Momma said...

We had a great time (as always) and are looking forward to our Fall visit to Nobleton Drive.

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

I really enjoyed all of your Ithaca pictures! I'm just late in getting to tell you that! :)