Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lehigh in Orlando!!!

Leigh Anne came to visit in August and we had such a fun weekend! It was full of lots of laughs and absurdity....nothing new for us!
Taking a swim!
So, I'm not sure how to even go about explaining this next part of the blog! Basically weeks before Leigh Anne's arrival, we got into an online argument about tater tots. Leigh Anne found it impossible to believe that I was not head over heels, in love with tater tots. Absurdity ensued as the argument escalated...I was forbidding tater tots to ever be in my home. After discussing the argument with some friends at work, they suggested that we have a surprise tater tot themed party. And so we did!
Robby and Claire digging into the TT casserole!





Please note the many different TT themed T-shirts we created prior to the party!

Having fun!

Me and one of my best buds, Robby!

BOYCOTT THE TOT!!!

The girls of the TT fest!

Me and my T-Tot!...Hehehehe....
The Tot party was a great success!

Frank sent flowers for all of us to enjoy!

Nellie and Claire....just hanging out!

My sweet little baby dog!

We played a fun round of mini golf at Disney's Winter/Summerland!

Hehehe....

We had a great lunch with Mark, Robby and Ame at Yellow Dog Eats! How amazing does that sandwich look?! Isn't it so pretty?

Such a fun weekend! I can't wait for Lehigh to come back!!!

1 comment:

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Oh, what a great time I had with you and T-Man! I really enjoyed frolicking in your pool, playing mini golf, eating, drinking, and zinging! So relaxing and fun.Can't wait to return in January for the race! Loved the house especially that chaise lounge and the shower curtain.They were my favorites!xoxo