Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Surprise! Happy 40th Lehigh!

In June, Travis and I travelled up to NJ for Leigh Anne's 40th surprise birthday party!!! It was so much fun and she was totally shocked! Frank and my Mom did a great job of planning and organizing the whole thing!

SURPRISE!

So happy we could be there to celebrate!
Baby Jack thinks surprises are funny!

Three generations of Sciscio guys!

My sisters!

I hope I look that good when I'm 40!

Lehigh and Frank!

Table decor!

Cake with Baby Lehigh!

Leigh Anne with the Moriarty side!

Posing with the birthday girl!

Aunt Maureen and Amy!

Leigh Anne with our parentals!

Leigh Anne with her Funcle D and Aunt Chris!

Me and my hubs enjoying the party!

3 comments:

Momma said...

Such a fun evening!

Dan said...

A great evening and always nice to see you guys, even for a few hours. Showed the pix to the gang at the shore and Nancy was very impressed by Travis's pearly whites!

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

It was such a terrific night! I loved every minute of it and I'm so glad for all who were there to help celebrate!

Travis has a really fine set of teeth.