Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Summer Trip Home to NJ!

It's always so much fun to go home to NJ! This trip was a lot of fun because we had Leigh Anne's party, we got to hang with Baby Jack and co., and spent time with the parentals. But the MOST fun was going through all of our things we had put in storage after I moved down to Orlando. Three years ago, I got the call for Nemo, and had a week to get to Florida. Of course, we panicked! My Mom came to NYC and helped me pack as much as possible, but a lot was left for poor Travis to deal with. Luckily, my brother and Baniela helped him out a lot after I left and put a bunch (and I mean a BUNCH) of our stuff in their storage unit. Well, Wayne and Baniela recently moved to another apartment and had to clear out the storage unit. My Dad went up to north Jersey and picked up all of our things. Which brings me to this photo...
Woh! Tons of stuff to go through! We had to decide what needed to be thrown out, given to Goodwill or sent to Florida. We did a little each day and got through all of it!
Trav found a sweatshirt that was a really nice fit!

Travis and Jack having fun with the Magnadoodle!

Jack being silly with his Grandpa!

Trav and I spent one of the nights over at Leigh Anne and Frank's! Astro and Bella were pooped from all of the birthday excitement!


Astro was cracking up at a joke his Uncle Travis made!

Bella and her Mom!



Some great shots of Bella Bear sporting her AC DC "bib".

Leigh Anne really enjoying her card from Travis, Nellie and I.

Presents!

We got her a locket with pictures of her little baby dogs in it! Sorry Pookie....there were only two slots!

Me and the doggies!
********************************
Another great trip home. We can't wait to go back!

Above is a video of Jack perfecting his somersaults! He was really on a "roll"! Heheheee...

No comments: