A few of our friends put on a benefit production of "Songs for a New World". It was performed in this awesome wine bar called "Put a Cork In It". It was a really comfy and relaxed setting for a show. They did a great job!!! Anywho....pictured above are Trav and Ame waiting for the show to start!
Nemo has their own softball team called "The Lucky Fins!" I am not on the team but I had fun going to see one of their games!
Although you can't tell from this picture, Nellie has really been enjoying our screened in porch.

One of her favorite new spots!

Looking out into the world!

My sweetheart!

Mandy and Joe came down for their annual Disney visit! We had them over to our house for dinner and I had fun playing with them at the Studios! Can't wait for them to come back!

Mmmm....brownie sundaes!

Mark and Robby came over for another BBQ night! There was quite the storm a' brewing, so we just wheeled the grill on in the porch!

Robby made a DELICIOUS key lime pie! It was to die for! I could really go for a slice right now!
One of her favorite new spots!
Looking out into the world!
My sweetheart!
Mandy and Joe came down for their annual Disney visit! We had them over to our house for dinner and I had fun playing with them at the Studios! Can't wait for them to come back!
Mmmm....brownie sundaes!
Mark and Robby came over for another BBQ night! There was quite the storm a' brewing, so we just wheeled the grill on in the porch!
Robby made a DELICIOUS key lime pie! It was to die for! I could really go for a slice right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment