Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter!!!

Travis, Nellie and I had a nice Easter together. I worked early in the day and then came home to cook! Travis had to work overtime at the Slapstick Studios, but came home on his break to prepare a turkey! I've really been enjoying cooking lately, but boy is it a lot of work to prepare a holiday meal! And there's only 2 of us...(and one dog!) I have a new appreciation for all of my Mom's hard work during the holidays growing up!

It's always so nice when we get to eat at our dining room table with our new dinnerware!
When Travis got home from work, he was welcomed with an Easter egg hanging on the door knob!
The egg on the door contained a clue to lead Travis to the next egg! And thus began our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Nellie had a blast following Trav around!

She helped out too!

She knows she's not allowed in the street!

Nellie was loving it! Such a happy girl!

Easter dinner!

Our feast!

The Easter Bunny found Travis!

1 comment:

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Brooke, that is such a lovely table setting. And the food looks delicious! I am not going to show Adam this because then he will expect me to step up my wifely cooking game.