Friday, November 6, 2009

Wedding Weekend - Wedding Morning!

Well, after 16 months of planning, 10/10/09 had arrived!!! I woke up to find it a bit overcast but nothing too bad. I wasn't worried! I just couldn't wait to get to Leigh Anne's house and begin the day!


Some shots of Lehigh's house all done up on the morn of 10/10! Doesn't she have the most beautiful house!?

Some shots of my dress! Oh how I miss it so!

The girls arriving!
Making their way up the festively decorated steps!
Claire and Bella sharing a special moment!

Mmmmm....breakfast!

Me and my bridesmaids stuffed in the bathroom!
Can you tell where my dress was hiding?
While my sis, Mom and I were at the salon, Claire did make up!




And Baniela did everyone's hair! All of the girls looked so beautiful!

Back from the salon and ready to get dressed!

While we were gone, the flowers arrived! Pictured above is my bouquet!

The flowers were exactly what I wanted! They were bold, bright and perfect! :)

No comments: