Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wedding Planning: Bridesmaid Dress Shopping!

Wedding planning is really coming along! My bridesmaids are in Rochester, NYC, NJ and Orlando, so I've had the pleasure of going with each of them to different bridal salons in search of dresses! I've picked a designer, fabric and color and then each of the girls has decided on a different style! The girls are all going to look so beautiful! I can't wait!

Here I am with Sheena, Amber and Jade in Rochester. It was VERY cold that day!

Jade had a lot of fun trying on different dresses! Isn't she beautiful!?
Me and my flower girl!
Here I am with Steph in Orlando!
Travis and Josh enjoying some light reading in the Bridal Shop!


Claire and I shopping in Orlando!
***********************************************************
I am so excited and grateful to be able to share 10/10/09 with all of these awesome ladies!
************************************************************
Just a note: Baniela and I went shopping for a dress when I was in NJ, but for some reason we didn't take any pictures! I can't believe it! I'm really slacking I guess!
**************************************************************
My sister (and Maid of Honor) and I haven't had a chance to go shopping! I can't wait to see what dress she chooses! She's going to look beautiful....especially since she'll be holding the prettiest bouquet! Hehehe...

No comments: