Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Easter!

So, I know I'm a total nerd, but every year I put together a scavenger Easter egg hunt for Travis. I write little clues that lead him to the next egg, until the last one leads him to his basket! The first clue is always presented in some sort of surprise way. This year, Nellie was my accomplice for the surprise. I tied the egg around her collar in the morning and she surprised her Dad with it while he was in bed! It was a lot of fun! :)

As you can see, Nellie was thrilled to be helping out!
Nellie waking up Trav with the first clue that led him...
....to the porch!
Nellie sporting her Easter scarf (made by her Grandma Sciscio) and wondering what's next. Perhaps the clue will take us....

....outside!!!
A quick stop to pick up a clue in the mailbox!
Many clues later, Travis finally found his basket!
And of course, for all of Nellie's hard work, she got an Easter treat too! Bunny!
Better watch out Bunny. This is what happened to last year's Easter gift...

Sheepy is now partially deaf and totally blind! Yikes!


Above you can watch Nellie enjoying her new toy, Bunny!

No comments: