Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fins in Florida Part Two: EPCOT

Our next stop was to EPCOT! I was working at NEMO for the first part of the day but I met up with everybody in the afternoon and we had a great time!

Here we are with Genie, Jasmine and Aladdin!

While walking around the World Showcase, we ran into Mulan in China!

Jade and Sheena rubbing the Buddha belly!

Striking a pose with some Chinese umbrellas!

Jade hiding behind a fan!

Waiting for the Beatles cover band to start playing in the UK!

Always laughing about something!

We had a great dinner at the Garden Grill! Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale were there to say hello to us!

Time to see the awesome firework show, Illuminations!

Trav is such a great big brother!

Uhh...Sheena...I think you're looking the wrong way!

Posing in front of the EPCOT ball at night!

No comments: