Thursday, October 2, 2008

6 Years Together!

On September 14th, Travis and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary! I had to work that day so we decided to celebrate in two parts. On the night of our 6th, we went to Friendly's (just like we often did at Ithaca) and then went and played some mini golf. Even though I lost (as usual) it was still a blast!

We were too embarrassed to ask a passerby to take this picture for us, so we set up the timer on our camera. Well worth the effort!

The T-Rex is eating my club! Maybe that's why I lost!

Probably not the smartest idea to stick your hand in the mouth of a dinosaur!
The second part of our date came a few days later. We went to an awesome restaurant called Seasons 52. As usual, we had a great time together. :)

Here I am posing with our baby before heading out for dinner.

I feel so blessed to have such an incredible best friend. Travis truly is the love of my life! I look forward to celebrating many more happy years together! xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of you two!