Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Magical Disney Wedding!

On August 16th, my good friends, Mandy and Joe tied the knot! It worked out well for Trav and I because Mandy and Joe got married in Disney!

Mandy was my very first friend in life. She lived two doors down from me in Broadmoor. One night after dinner, when I was very young, I headed outside to play and I noticed the cool swing set in Mandy's back yard. There was a little girl playing on the swings. I went up to her and asked her if I could play too. And that was literally, the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Here we are at my 5th Birthday Party in 1985. Mandy and her older sister, Jenny are on the left side of the couch in red. I am 3rd from the right with the white knee high socks. And just look at that wallpaper!


The ceremony took place at Disney's Wedding Pavilion,
located at the Grand Floridian. It was absolutely stunning!

The reception was held at the Atlantic Dance Hall on
Disney's Boardwalk. It was gorgeous and great fun to
see so many old friends!

I had a very handsome date!
My Mom and Mrs. Howlett pose for a photo!

Mandy's sister and my childhood friend, Jenny.

Posing with the happy couple!

And look who made an appearance!

How cool is that cake?!

Mandy has truly been a life long friend.

I have no doubt that Mandy and Joe will live
happily ever after!

3 comments:

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

Looked like a really great time, and everyone looked so nice!

WTS said...

What I want to know is: How come you were allowed to have five guests at your 5th birthday party when I was only allowed to have two? How many was Leigh Anne allowed to have?...NONE?!?!

Brookish99 said...

It pays to be the youngest!