Last night, Travis and I went to have a 3D/4D ultrasound done and it was incredible! I couldn't believe it! We got to take home so many wonderful pictures and a DVD of our session! It will be such a neat thing to have and to show her one day! Our little baby girl (who, by the way, is definitely without any question still a girl) was so cooperative! She was so content in there, not wiggling around too much. But, she did give us a smile or two! And we saw her sucking, swallowing, sticking her tongue out and blinking! At one point she was even trying to put her foot in her mouth! Silly girl! :)
She had her arms behind her head the whole time. The sonographer said there's a good chance she'll enjoy sleeping in that position when she comes out!
This is my favorite picture from the batch! She's giving us a little smile! Best Mother's Day gift ever! :)
Opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out at us!
I think she has Trav's lips! :)
I can't believe how her face looks so cute and chubby already! She was weighing in at 3 lbs. 7 oz. and is in the 80th percentile for weight! She's actually cooking ahead of schedule according to her size. But they said you always stick with your original due date because her growth could slow down at some point.
Heartbeat clocking in at 138 beats per minute. She wasn't moving and grooving much while we were peeking in on her, so it wasn't as high as we've seen it before.
Foot! Looks like she has long skinny toes....like mine! :)
Maxin' and relaxin'!
I know I'm a tad biased, but I just think she's so cute! We just love her so much already! Afterwards, Travis said he just wants to squeeze her and kiss her! Well...only a few more months till that dream becomes a reality!
2 comments:
What a great Mother's Day gift! I looked at the pics a dozen times. Can't wait to see her "unsmushed".
I truly love her already!
Post a Comment