It just so happened that Frank was in town for one of his many Kennedy Space Center adventures!
Nothing says summer like a round of Bocce....
....and a BBQ with great friends!
Nellie has done a good amount of laying around this summer. Above she is seen spooning with her monkey friend!
One night I was working on my blog, and when I got up to use the bathroom, she jumped right into my spot! I guess she had enough of me being on the computer!
So, when I returned, I let her be in charge of the remote!
As I've gotten older, I've really grown to enjoy cooking! I finally went through the stacks of cooking magazines I've accumulated over the years and created my own cookbook. I've been trying to make my way through the recipes. Pictured above is Cheese & Spinach Stuffed Portobellos from Eating Well.
Parmesan Chicken and Rice Casserole from Cooking Light!
Spinach and Bacon Quiche from Better Homes and Gardens!
I finally beat Travis in Bananagrams!
Andrea and Rob's Jake spent some quality time with Nellie!
He is crawling all over now and pulling himself up!
Me, Andrea and Jake just hanging out! :)
2 comments:
I would love to have some of those meals again!
Great pictures! The food all looks delish! I will have to get the recipes! I love how Nellie is sitting!
Post a Comment