Thursday, February 3, 2011

January Happenings!

January was a busy month! In between our great visits from family, we had lot of fun with our friends!
Our friend Patrick turned 40 this month! So, David threw him a 40's themed party! We all dressed up, drank martinis and had a swell time!
Hugs for the birthday boy!

Me and Marky feeling fancy!

The party was kind of a surprise. Patrick knew it was happening but did not know the theme. He arrived and David had an outfit all set for him. This shot was before he got all dolled up.

I thought Travis looked like a 1940's drunk reporter. Of course we ran with it!
Mark had a birthday in January too! But his was a country western themed party!
Yeeee-haw!

Travis and I went to a brewery in Tampa called Cigar City Brewing Company. I'm not a beer drinker at all, but I ordered some sort of blueberry concoction, and it was actually ok! Of course Trav loved all the beer!

A beer that didn't make me wince! Alright!
Where all the magic happens! :)

Trav just chillin' with Baby Jake! What a cutie! In this picture he was 3 weeks old. He's 6 weeks old now!

My friend Melanie has been playing Nemo for the past two and a half years. But, she was recently offered a job on a European Cruise ship! So, she had her last Nemo show in mid January. I miss her a ton at the stage, but I'm so excited for all of her new adventures!

The cast before Mel's last show!

Andrea had a birthday in January as well! Here we are for a lovely dinner at Season's 52! Yum!

After dinner, we met up with some more of our friends at "The World of Beer"! Melanie wore a special hat!

A few of the fellas having a good time!

Happy Birthday Andrea!

At the end of the month, many of the Chilean Miners came to see our show. We had one day where after every show, we did a meet and greet with a different group of them....including the one with mistress! Scandalous! They gave the cast two rocks from the mine. It was pretty cool!

2 comments:

LEHIGH ANNIE BLOG said...

You sure had an action-packed January! No time for post-holiday blues for you. Looks like a great time! Patrick makes 40 look pretty great...awesome-looking party. And does anyone look as adorable cross-eyed as Melanie? And so cool about the miners! xoxo

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I am so glad that you posted all of these pictures and updates! I miss you so much. But hey, I will see you real soon!