Every so often, Trav gets to perform in a show called "Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial" over at the Magic Kingdom! He is able to get over there so rarely, I had to make a trip to see him! Our great friend, Melanie came along as well! He is so terrific in this role. He looks and sounds so much like Jack Sparrow that it's a little creepy!! I love it! (Make sure to check out a short video of the show at the end of this entry!)
Mel and I ready to see the show!
Give it up for Captain Jack Sparrow!
Giving a swashbuckling lesson to a pirate in training!
"Look it's the Governor's daughter!"
"Raise your swords!"
So cunning!
Taking the Pirate Oath!
I have an in with the Captain, so we got to take a special picture with him!
CJS's sidekick, Mack, joined us for a photo!
Definitely the dreamiest pirate I know!
Here you can see some of Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial...starring Travis!
No comments:
Post a Comment