Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Sciscio/Finlayson Hotel Welcomes Amber and Billy!

May was the month of visitors, and we loved every minute of it! A week after Liz and Ian headed back to AZ, Amber and Billy came down to stay! Trav and I had so much fun hanging with them!
Amber and Billy enjoying a drink before heading out to dinner!

We went to a great restaurant in Orlando called Press 101. It's deeelish!

Amber, Billy and I hanging at the Magic Kingdom!
Amber and Billy catching a smooch in front of the castle!

Amber and I in front of the entrance to MK!
We spent our afternoons at the pool while Amber and Billy were here.

Mmmm....Bahama Mama's!

Cute!
Self portrait at the pool!
Getting ready to go on the new "Toy Story Mania" at the Hollywood Studios. It's a really fun ride!

A great shot of Amber and Billy!
Self Portrait in front of the Hat at the Studios!
Fun times!
Amber and Billy watching some TV at the 50's Prime Time Cafe!

Trav relaxing before dinner!
Better take that hat off, Trav! The waitress is going to yell at you!
Amber and Billy made a stop to see Finding Nemo!
We had a fun time playing Mini Golf at Disney's Winter Summerland!
Billy and Travis were battling it out for first place....(Billy won! I came in last...no surprise there!)

Travis and I had the best time with Amber and Billy. We are so happy that they were able to come down this year and seriously can't wait for them to come back! We hope it's sooner rather than later!

No comments: